Morning spirit
My Name Rachmad, a young man from Indonesia, I am 26 years old. I tried to explain about a few things about the culture of Indonesia. Start of Tourism, Culture, Language, and others from the thing that most large, unique, up to the most simple and small. Also I will explain about the condition of geographic, demographic, social and cultural as much as possible either using statistical data from a data bank that I have, with my photo collection or From my Contributor, and also with the map, so it can help you to imagine the State me.
Beginning of my article to be published is the start of the greatest scope, ie INDONESIA
Indonesia is a multi-cultural State in accordance with the motto that by this State that is "BHINEKA TUNGGAL IKA" which means "is different but one nevertheless" (This motto emblazoned in our State symbol). Indonesia has hundreds ethnic groups, cultures, and languages. I am proud to live in the country this big and beautiful.
Hopefully I've made this article a little develop your insight, as well as to a means of exchanging information about something you have.
Thank you for your attention and enjoy.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar